XYZcodes.com ("XYZcodes.com") utilizes commission-based affiliate marketing from our merchant partners. To ensure that you, as a XYZcodes.com Registered User, fully understand what your rights are as a User, and what our responsibilities are to you, we have created this User Agreement. As a User of the XYZcodes.com website (referred to herein as "XYZcodes") you agree that you have read, understood and agreed to the following "Terms and Conditions," and consent to be bound by all of the "Terms and Conditions," including any future amendments or updates thereto.
I. COUPON SUBMISSION
To add coupons to our site, you must choose a unique user name. Duplicate user names are not allowed, so if the name you enter is already in use, you will be prompted to choose another one. XYZcodes, at its own discretion, may bar registration from any specific email service or ISP. Any coupon posted to our site expresses only the views of the author of the coupon and does not necessarily reflect the views of XYZcodes or any person or entity associated with it. While XYZcodes may use moderators and administrators to monitor the content and appearance of coupons posted to the site, you acknowledge that XYZcodes is under no obligation to do so. Considering the real-time nature of this site, it is impossible for us to monitor or review every coupon or message. You agree that neither XYZcodes, nor any person or entity associated with it, will be held responsible for the contents, accuracy, completeness or validity of any information posted as a coupon or coupon comment. You agree that you will not use our site to post any material, or links to any material, which is knowingly false and/or defamatory, inaccurate, abusive, vulgar, hateful, harassing, obscene, profane, sexually oriented, threatening, invasive of a person's privacy, or otherwise in violation of any law. You agree you will not post promotional information for a website, entity or entity with which you are an affiliate, employee, owner, or otherwise receive any benefit from. You agree you will not post any copyrighted material without the express permission of the copyright holder, unless such copyright is owned by you or XYZcodes.
You hereby grant XYZcodes a perpetual, world-wide, royalty-free license to distribute copy, adapt, reproduce, transmit and otherwise use content and information you post as a coupon or coupon comment for any purpose and in any media now known or hereinafter developed. You expressly agree that we are free to use any ideas, concepts, know-how, or techniques contained in any coupon or communication you send to us without compensation and for any purpose whatsoever, including but not limited to, developing, manufacturing and marketing products and services using such information.
Advertisements, referral programs, chain letters, pyramid schemes, solicitations and links to on-line gambling sites are also inappropriate on XYZcodes. Any User who believes that a posted coupon or coupon comment is objectionable is encouraged to contact us immediately by clicking "flag comment" or by voting a coupon as "doesn't work". Upon receipt of such notification, we will make reasonable efforts to take such action as we deem necessary within a reasonable period of time. Since this is a manual process, you are advised that we may not be able to remove or edit particular messages immediately. XYZcodes reserves the right to delete any coupon or comment for any reason whatsoever, at our sole discretion. You agree that you are solely responsible for the content of your coupons and comments, and that you will indemnify and hold harmless XYZcodes and their agents and employees with respect to any claim based upon the appearance and/or transmission of your coupons and coupon comments.
This site contains robot exclusion headers. Much of the information on XYZcodes is updated on a real time basis and is proprietary or is licensed to XYZcodes by our Users, Affiliate Merchants, or third parties. You agree that you will not exceed the limited access to the Site granted to you or use any robot, spider, scraper or other automated means to access XYZcodes for any purpose without our express written permission. Additionally, you agree that you will not:
(i) take any action that imposes, or may impose in our sole discretion an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on our infrastructure;(ii) copy, reproduce, modify, create derivative works from, distribute or publicly display any content from this Site without the prior expressed written permission of XYZcodes and appropriate third party, as applicable;(iii) interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper working of the Site or any activities conducted on the Site; or(iv) bypass our robot exclusion headers or other measures we may use to prevent or restrict access to the Site.
III. GENERAL PROVISIONS
1. Use of Online Coupons. XYZcodes provides online coupons as a free service to its Users. XYZcodes is not responsible for the redemption, errors/omissions or expiration of online coupons and it is your responsibility to make sure that a discount, special pricing, or free offer is present in the checkout process of an Affiliate Merchant. All offers and promotions on this site are subject to change without notice. XYZcodes has no control over the legality of any coupons or other offers made by Affiliate Merchants, the ability of any of the Affiliate Merchants to complete the sales in accordance with the offers, or the quality of the goods offered by the Affiliate Merchants. XYZcodes has no control over whether Affiliate Merchants will honor the offers shown on XYZcodes.com, and does not guarantee the accuracy or completeness of the information contained on the website. In the event you have a dispute with an Affiliate Merchant in any way relating to the XYZcodes.com website or the use of information from the website, you agree to waive and release XYZcodes from any and all claims, demands, actions, damages (actual and consequential), losses, costs or expenses of every kind and nature, known and unknown, disclosed and undisclosed relating to that dispute.
3. Disclaimers and Limitations on Liability. To the maximum extent permitted by law, XYZcodes disclaims all representations and warranties, express or implied, with respect to XYZcodes.com, including, but not limited to, implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for any particular purpose, and implied warranties arising from course of dealing or course of performance. You agree that XYZcodes will not be liable for any costs or damages arising out of a dispute between you and any affiliated merchant, and you hereby expressly waive any such claim against XYZcodes and its members, officers, directors, employees, parents, subsidiaries, representatives, and agents. XYZcodes does not make any representations or guarantees regarding any goods or services offered or provided by affiliate merchants or suppliers. XYZcodes does not make any representations that access to this site will be uninterrupted or error-free, and XYZcodes assumes no responsibility for any damage caused by you access, or inability to access, this site, including, but not limited to, your inability to receive XYZcodes Pays-2-Share money by purchasing items with a participating merchant. In no event shall XYZcodes be liable for any damages, claims or losses incurred (including without limitation compensatory, incidental, indirect, specials, consequential, or exemplary damages), however cauused and under any theory of liability arising in connection with your use of XYZcodes.com; any act or omission by XYZcodes in administering the website or the program; or the purchase or use of any goods or services of merchants or suppliers, even if XYZcodes has been advised of the possibility of such damages, claims, or losses and notwithstanding any failure of essential purpose of any limited remedy. Notwithstanding the foregoing, in no event shall XYZcodes be liable to you for direct damages caused by XYZcodes IN EXCESS OF THE Pays-2-Share money earned by you during the most recent six (6) months. Some states do not allow limitations on incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitation may not apply to you.
You agree to indemnify XYZcodes, its parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, officers, directors and employees, harmless from any claim or demand, including reasonable attorney's fees and expenses, made by any third party due to or arising out of your use of XYZcodes.com, the violation of these terms by you, or the infringement by you, or any other user of your account, of any intellectual property or other right, of any person or entity, or as a result of any threatening, libelous, obscene, harassing or offensive material contained in any member communications.
3. Amendment to Agreement. The "terms and conditions" set forth within this agreement may change from time to time; XYZcodes will post those changes on this page. You consent to be bound by all the said "terms and conditions," including any and all updates thereto. XYZcodes will not be responsible if you do not learn of the modification. It is your responsibility to check this page of the XYZcodes.com site regularly to determine whether this agreement has been modified. If you do not agree to any modification of this agreement, you must immediately terminate your username, password, and registration.
4. Compliance with Laws and Regulations. You agree to comply with all applicable laws, rules and regulations. You may participate in XYZcodes.com's Pays-2-Share program if and to the extent that such participation is permitted by such laws, rules and regulations. XYZcodes may refuse to enroll, restrict, modify or terminate your username, password and registration without liability to you or any other third party if you violate any law, rule or regulation, of if your participation could violate any law, rule or regulation.
5. Proprietary Rights to Content. You acknowledge that XYZcodes.com content, including but not limited to: text, sounds, photographs, graphics, or other material contained in any XYZcodes.com communication, advertisements or messages, whether by XYZcodes, XYZcodes.com or XYZcodes's advertiser's or Affiliated Merchants, service and software are protected by copyrights, trademarks, service marks, patents, and/or other proprietary rights and laws. You are only permitted to use content, service, or software as expressly authorized by XYZcodes, its advertisers and Affiliated Merchants, as the case may be.
6. Termination of Agreement. (a) Any violation of the Terms and Conditions of this Agreement is grounds for termination of your user name, password and registration with XYZcodes.com. (b) XYZcodes reserves the right to terminate your user name, password and registration, if your account is inactive for twenty-four (24) consecutive months. An account shall be deemed and considered to be inactive if there has not been any Pays-2-Share earning activity. (c) You may terminate your user name, password and registration at any time by sending an email to our Customer Service. (d) If your user name, password and registration with XYZcodes.com is terminated for any reason, either by you or by XYZcodes, you shall forfeit any and all earned XYZcodes Pays-2-Share funds in your account.
7. Notice. All XYZcodes notices will be given by email, postal mail, or by blog posting to the XYZcodes.com website.
8. Waiver. XYZcodes's failure to exercise or enforce any right or provision of this Agreement shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision.
9. Choice of Law. This Agreement shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of California, without reference to conflicts of law rules, and you consent to exclusive jurisdiction and venue in the courts located in San Diego County, California for all matters in connection with this Agreement or your use of XYZcodes.com.
10. XYZcodes.com reserves the right to terminate your user name, password and registration, if your account has been associated with any legally questionable activity.
11. Severability of Provisions. Any provision (or part thereof) of this Agreement which is found to be invalid, prohibited, or unenforceable, shall be ineffective only to the extent of such prohibition and unenforceable, without invalidating the remainder of the provision or the remaining provisions hereof. To the extent permitted by the applicable law, each of the parties hereto hereby waives any provision of law which prohibits or renders unenforceable any provisions hereof in any respect.
What information do we collect?
1. Email address: You may provide your email address for our coupon newsletter that will be used for the sole purpose of providing you with the latest deals and offers from our partners. Please be assured that your email information will never be sold or distributed without your consent.
2. Cookies and web logs: Similar to other commercial web sites, our site utilizes a common standard known as "cookies" and web server logs to collect information about how our site is used by our guests. Cookies are a feature of your browser that contain bits of information that help personalize your web experience. You may always opt out of cookie collection by turning them off in your internet browsers settings. Cookies and web logs may track the following information: time of visit, time spent at our site, which pages were viewed, and the sites visited just before and just after our site. This information is not contain any personal information about you and is collected on an aggregate basis.
Choice / Opt Out
Users who no longer wish to receive our newsletter may always opt out by following the unsubscribe link at the bottom of the newsletter.
Our site contains links to other sites. We are not responsible for the practices, policies, or content of such sites and encourage our users to review the individual policies therein.
Sharing anonymous information with Third Parties
We may disclose anonymous web traffic statistics with our third parties and advertisers, but this will be done on an aggregate basis and never contain any personal information.
Legal Information Disclosure
We may disclose information when legally required by law.
Legal Information Disclosure